Happy Spring! The warmer temps and sunshine beckon us to get outside, whether it’s spring planting, nature walks or just basking in the sun. This is a great time to be “Earthing” yourself…
With more and more of us doing business mostly online, we’re exposed to a lot more EMF radiation.
And while EMF’S have been around for some time, now almost two hundred 5G satellites are being launched into the atmosphere every single month. Anxiety, fatigue, brain fog, inability to sleep are common symptoms from these EMF’s.
The frequencies from EMFs are a lot stronger than our bodies own frequencies and elicit a positive charge on us. In short they unground us, creating a whole host of possible problems that can include:
- Mitochondrial damage (which lowers energy levels within cells)
- Free radical damage (which can accelerate aging at the DNA level)
- Decreased white blood cell count (which can compromise the immune system)
- Issues with normal cellular functioning in the brain (which can lead to brain fog and low mood)
- Disrupted hormone activity, including melatonin (which can affect sleep)
While barefoot walking is great to get our bodies back to their natural frequencies, it’s not enough to combat the 24/7 onslaught of these frequencies.
That’s why I wear my cBalance every day. This necklace reduces the effects of EMFs, boosts energy, supports anti-aging, improves vitality and more.
Your body needs this vital electromagnetic support as much as you need food, water, sunlight and oxygen.
Get 30% off when you go to https://kaymillersmith.com/shop/#red.
- There are over 3.8 billion smartphones and millions of cell towers.
- There are over 200 billion smart devices like ipads, laptops, computers emitting micro radiation.
- There is WiFi in every home, including your neighbor’s reaching your house.
- There are over 50,000 wireless satellites set to blanket the earth in microwave.
- Virtually every inch of the planet will soon be covered in EMF.
Reduce your exposure round the clock with the cBalance.
Receive 40% off for 2 or more devices when buying for your loved ones.
If you have any questions, email me at Kay@kaymillersmith.com.