LET GO OF THE OLD TO
BRING IN THE NEW…
The sad truth is most of us have a “Love/Hate” relationship with our body.
- We keep working when we should rest.
- We’re not as active as we should be.
- We go on extreme diets off and on that leave us losing muscle and gaining more weight instead of reaching our healthy weight.
As we come to the close of 2022, it’s time to start thinking about what you want to manifest in 2023.
Most of the time we think about career, places we want to see, things we want. And of course, there’s always the goal of losing weight and getting fitter.
But when it comes to New Years Resolutions, 80% of people Don’t follow through. That’s because we try to do it with our strong will, which doesn’t always fall in line with what the subconscious thinks. Rather than starting with hard choices for the new year, why not start with easier choices first. Starting with the choice to “Feel” your way through life, instead of “think” your way through life.
You’ve heard the phrase, “mind-body” connection. “Mind-body” refers mostly to your feelings and emotions, which affect every organ, and every cell of your body.
Did you know that stored memories become part of you? If you keep reminiscing about the bad, talking about the trauma and the upset, you’re storing it deeper and deeper into your tissues. It can also cause you to hold onto weight, if that’s an issue.
Our fat cells absorb toxins. Negative emotions are toxins. When you release the negative energy you’ve been holding onto in your body, then you can begin to lose the weight naturally and easily. By being in the present moment and using your memory for what serves and benefits you, you can achieve the weight that’s right for you.
I suggest you make a list of 3 good habits that will serve your body well in 2023. Keep it simple so you make the habits permanent.
Here’s an example of 3 simple choices for the new year:
- Send love to your body by massaging it. Your lymphatics will work better and your cells will appreciate the nurturing.
- Deep diaphragmatic breathing. Studies show that 80% of weight loss comes from your breathing. Deep breathing excretes waste along with carbon dioxide. Avoid shallow breathing from the chest. Take nice, slow deep breaths from your gut for a 4 count. Pause for a 2 count. Then slowly exhale for 6 count.
- Take care of your liver by starting your day with a glass of lemon water. Squeeze half a lemon in an 8 ounce glass of water and drink first thing in the morning. Wait at least 15 minutes before having anything to eat or drink.
Your liver is the most important organ in the body. If someone has anger issues, they most certainly have a toxic liver.
There are two types of anger: the aggressor and the victim. The aggressor lets everyone know they’re mad. The victim represses their anger, putting their needs last. They’re more into people pleasing. Both types need to clean their liver. A toxic liver means you’re holding onto toxins and storing them in your fat.
Nurture yourself. Accept yourself. Practice forgiveness. These are the keys that help you balance your body so you can get back to self love and the healthiest weight for you.
As we leave 2022, ready to embark on a new year, this is the best time to let go of the old so the new can come in. Let go of old belief programs and patterns that no longer serve you.
Now is the time to schedule a Theta session with me and be free and clear of the blocks that are holding you back.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your session.
Remember, Your own happiness matters.