As an expert in the holistic field, I focused on balancing the muscular system, customizing nutrition programs for individual body types, lengthening tight fascia, clearing emotions, releasing blockages in the different meridians of the body, as well as clearing blockages in the auric field. I eventually came to realize how energetic blockages in our environment can override all our best efforts to be healthy.
As a certified dowser, I am able to locate and neutralize all kinds of stress lines coming from the earth into your home or office. The main stress I look for is Geopathic stress. ‘Geo’ means ‘Earth’ and ‘Pathic’ means ‘suffering’. Many geopathic stress lines can be created due to underground water or fault lines. If your bedroom, where you sleep for 8 hours a night, is over any of these stress lines, it’s an uphill battle for your immune system.
You could be exercising, eating right and going to bed at a reasonable hour, and wonder why you get sick so often, why you feel tired, or why you don’t sleep well.
Have you noticed any cracks in the sidewalk or driveway of your house? Or maybe you’ve noticed a crack in a window for no reason. The reason is geopathic stress. If it can actually crack a window or pavement, what kind of effect do you think it has on your body?
Geopathic stress is found in every home and business. Sleeping, working or living over such energies day after day will lead to health problems.
Here are signs of Geopathic Stress
- You or family members have never felt right or have had numerous illnesses after moving into a new home.
- Insomnia, teeth grinding at night, night sweats, restless sleep.
- Children that are afraid of the dark or refuse to sleep in their room.
- Mechanical and electrical break-downs of appliances multiple times
- Anxiety or nervousness for no reason
- Chronic fatigue
- Sudden dread when walking into a room.
- Depression, lack of motivation, unexplained sadness.
- Dead spots in the yard or hedges.
- Ants in your home or office.
- Cracks in foundations, sidewalks and driveways.
- Stunted, sickly trees or shrubs
- Excessive mold or mildew
- Hornet and wasp nests
- Burrowing animals on property
Are you ready to experience a happier home or office that will dramatically improve your health?